Uncertainty in visual and auditory series is coded by modality-general and modality-specific neural systems
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1111–1128, April 2014
How to Cite
Nastase, S., Iacovella, V. and Hasson, U. (2014), Uncertainty in visual and auditory series is coded by modality-general and modality-specific neural systems. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1111–1128. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22238
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2012
- European Research Council Under the 7th Framework Starting Grant Program. Grant Number: 263318
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.