This article was published online on 18 February 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 13 December 2013.
Altered relationship between electrophysiological response to errors and gray matter volumes in an extended network for error-processing in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1143–1153, April 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Hanna, G. L., Carrasco, M., Gehring, W. J. and Fitzgerald, K. D. (2014), Altered relationship between electrophysiological response to errors and gray matter volumes in an extended network for error-processing in pediatric obsessive-compulsive disorder. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1143–1153. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22240
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: R01 MH086321, F31 MH086273, K23 MH082176
- International OCD Foundation, Dana Foundation, National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression Young Investigator Award
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.