Overlapping and segregated resting-state functional connectivity in patients with major depressive disorder with and without childhood neglect
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1154–1166, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, L., Dai, Z., Peng, H., Tan, L., Ding, Y., He, Z., Zhang, Y., Xia, M., Li, Z., Li, W., Cai, Y., Lu, S., Liao, M., Zhang, L., Wu, W., He, Y. and Li, L. (2014), Overlapping and segregated resting-state functional connectivity in patients with major depressive disorder with and without childhood neglect. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1154–1166. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22241
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30830046, 91232714, 81171286, 81030028, 31221003
- National 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB918303
- Program of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20090162110011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (The National 863 Program). Grant Number: 2008AA022603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!