Overlapping and segregated resting-state functional connectivity in patients with major depressive disorder with and without childhood neglect
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1154–1166, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, L., Dai, Z., Peng, H., Tan, L., Ding, Y., He, Z., Zhang, Y., Xia, M., Li, Z., Li, W., Cai, Y., Lu, S., Liao, M., Zhang, L., Wu, W., He, Y. and Li, L. (2014), Overlapping and segregated resting-state functional connectivity in patients with major depressive disorder with and without childhood neglect. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1154–1166. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22241
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30830046, 91232714, 81171286, 81030028, 31221003
- National 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB918303
- Program of Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 20090162110011
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (The National 863 Program). Grant Number: 2008AA022603
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22241-sup-0001-SuppFig1.tif||474K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22241-sup-0001-SuppFig2.tif||3036K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hbm22241-sup-0001-SuppFig3.tif||1953K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|hbm22241-sup-0001-SuppFig4.tif||3789K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.