Irony comprehension: Social conceptual knowledge and emotional response
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1167–1178, April 2014
How to Cite
Akimoto, Y., Sugiura, M., Yomogida, Y., Miyauchi, C. M., Miyazawa, S. and Kawashima, R. (2014), Irony comprehension: Social conceptual knowledge and emotional response. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1167–1178. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22242
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) – KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23700305
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22242-sup-0001-SuppFig1.tif||1592K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22242-sup-0001-SuppFig2.tif||1744K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.