Template-based approach for detecting motor task activation-related hyperperfusion in pulsed ASL data
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1179–1189, April 2014
How to Cite
Petr, J., Ferré, J.-C., Raoult, H., Bannier, E., Gauvrit, J.-Y. and Barillot, C. (2014), Template-based approach for detecting motor task activation-related hyperperfusion in pulsed ASL data. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1179–1189. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22243
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!