Sebastian M. Frank and Eric A. Reavis contributed equally to this work.
Neural mechanisms of feature conjunction learning: Enduring changes in occipital cortex after a week of training
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1201–1211, April 2014
How to Cite
Frank, S. M., Reavis, E. A., Tse, P. U. and Greenlee, M. W. (2014), Neural mechanisms of feature conjunction learning: Enduring changes in occipital cortex after a week of training. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1201–1211. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22245
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAY 2012
- German Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 01GW0761—Brain plasticity and perceptual learning
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation, EAR by the National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22245-sup-0001-SuppFig1.tif||3075K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22245-sup-0001-SuppFig2.tiff||12291K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hbm22245-sup-0001-SuppFig3.tiff||21851K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|hbm22245-sup-0001-SuppFig4.tiff||12291K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|hbm22245-sup-0001-SuppFig5.tiff||12291K||Supporting Information Figure 5.|
|hbm22245-sup-0001-SuppFig6.tiff||12291K||Supporting Information Figure 6.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.