Neuropsychiatric symptoms in Alzheimer's disease are related to functional connectivity alterations in the salience network
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1237–1246, April 2014
How to Cite
Balthazar, M. L. F., Pereira, F. R. S., Lopes, T. M., da Silva, E. L., Coan, A. C., Campos, B. M., Duncan, N. W., Stella, F., Northoff, G., Damasceno, B. P. and Cendes, F. (2014), Neuropsychiatric symptoms in Alzheimer's disease are related to functional connectivity alterations in the salience network. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1237–1246. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22248
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
- São Paulo Research Foundation (FAPESP), Brazil. Grant Number: 2009/02179-2
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!