These authors contributed equally to this work.
An independent components and functional connectivity analysis of resting state fMRI data points to neural network dysregulation in adult ADHD
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1261–1272, April 2014
How to Cite
Hoekzema, E., Carmona, S., Ramos-Quiroga, J. A., Richarte Fernández, V., Bosch, R., Soliva, J. C., Rovira, M., Bulbena, A., Tobeña, A., Casas, M. and Vilarroya, O. (2014), An independent components and functional connectivity analysis of resting state fMRI data points to neural network dysregulation in adult ADHD. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1261–1272. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22250
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación research grant from the Centro para el Desarrollo Tecnológico Industrial. Grant Number: SAF2009-10901
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Spanish Government), Ph.D. Post Doctoral
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.