Dysmaturation of the default mode network in autism
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1284–1296, April 2014
How to Cite
Washington, S. D., Gordon, E. M., Brar, J., Warburton, S., Sawyer, A. T., Wolfe, A., Mease-Ference, E. R., Girton, L., Hailu, A., Mbwana, J., Gaillard, W. D., Kalbfleisch, M. L. and VanMeter, J. W. (2014), Dysmaturation of the default mode network in autism. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1284–1296. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22252
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- NICHD. Grant Number: T32HD046388 (Dr. Washington by way of a post-doctoral training award, V.G.)
- STAART (Johns Hopkins University's Kennedy-Krieger Institute). Grant Number: NIH/NIMH IU54MH066417-01, R.L.)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disorders Research Center. Grant Number: NIH/NICHD 2P30HD040677-06
- Georgetown General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: NIH/NCRR 5M01RR023942-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!