Dysmaturation of the default mode network in autism
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1284–1296, April 2014
How to Cite
Washington, S. D., Gordon, E. M., Brar, J., Warburton, S., Sawyer, A. T., Wolfe, A., Mease-Ference, E. R., Girton, L., Hailu, A., Mbwana, J., Gaillard, W. D., Kalbfleisch, M. L. and VanMeter, J. W. (2014), Dysmaturation of the default mode network in autism. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1284–1296. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22252
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2012
- NICHD. Grant Number: T32HD046388 (Dr. Washington by way of a post-doctoral training award, V.G.)
- STAART (Johns Hopkins University's Kennedy-Krieger Institute). Grant Number: NIH/NIMH IU54MH066417-01, R.L.)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disorders Research Center. Grant Number: NIH/NICHD 2P30HD040677-06
- Georgetown General Clinical Research Center. Grant Number: NIH/NCRR 5M01RR023942-03
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.