L.H. van den Berg and M.P. van den Heuvel contributed equally.
Structural brain network imaging shows expanding disconnection of the motor system in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1351–1361, April 2014
How to Cite
Verstraete, E., Veldink, J. H., van den Berg, L. H. and van den Heuvel, M. P. (2014), Structural brain network imaging shows expanding disconnection of the motor system in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1351–1361. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22258
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2012
- Netherlands Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Foundation
- Prinses Beatrix fonds
- Adessium Foundation
- Rudolf Magnus Institute of Neuroscience
- Dutch Brain Foundation
- European Community's Health Seven Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013). Grant Number: 259867
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22258-sup-0001-SuppTab1.doc||83K||Supporting Information Table 1.|
|hbm22258-sup-0001-SuppTab2_3.doc||188K||Supporting Information Tables 2 and 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.