Functional MRI of cerebellar activity during eyeblink classical conditioning in children and adults
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1390–1403, April 2014
How to Cite
Cheng, D. T., Meintjes, E. M., Stanton, M. E., Desmond, J. E., Pienaar, M., Dodge, N. C., Power, J. M., Molteno, C. D., Disterhoft, J. F., Jacobson, J. L. and Jacobson, S. W. (2014), Functional MRI of cerebellar activity during eyeblink classical conditioning in children and adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1390–1403. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22261
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 AUG 2012
- National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism at the National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 AA016781, K01 AA020873
- South African National Research Chair Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!