Dr. Krueger works for Siemens AG.
Structural abnormalities in the thalamus of migraineurs with aura: A multiparametric study at 3 T
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1461–1468, April 2014
How to Cite
Granziera, C., Daducci, A., Romascano, D., Roche, A., Helms, G., Krueger, G. and Hadjikhani, N. (2014), Structural abnormalities in the thalamus of migraineurs with aura: A multiparametric study at 3 T. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1461–1468. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22266
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: PZ00P3_131914/1
- Stoicescu Foundation
- Centre d'Imagerie BioMédicale (CIBM) of the University of Lausanne (UNIL)
- Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne (EPFL)
- University of Geneva (UniGe)
- Centre Hospitalier Universitaire Vaudois (CHUV)
- Hôpitaux Universitaires de Genève (HUG)
- Leenaards and the Jeantet Foundations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!