Callosal degeneration topographically correlated with cognitive function in amnestic mild cognitive impairment and alzheimer's disease dementia
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1529–1543, April 2014
How to Cite
Wang, P.-N., Chou, K.-H., Chang, N.-J., Lin, K.-N., Chen, W.-T., Lan, G.-Y., Lin, C.-P. and Lirng, J.-F. (2014), Callosal degeneration topographically correlated with cognitive function in amnestic mild cognitive impairment and alzheimer's disease dementia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1529–1543. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22271
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2012
- Taipei Veterans General Hospital. Grant Number: V100E6-004, VGHUST100-G7-1-2
- Cheng-Hsin Hospital. Grant Number: 99F167CY02
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX100-9813EC
- National Science Council (NSC). Grant Number: 98-2314-B-010-023-MY2, NSC100-2314-B-010-050, NSC 100-2628-E-010- 002-MY3
- MRI Core Laboratory of National Yang-Ming University, Ministry of Education of Taiwan (Aim for the Top University Plan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!