Assessment of tonotopically organised subdivisions in human auditory cortex using volumetric and surface-based cortical alignments
Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1544–1561, April 2014
How to Cite
Langers, D. R.M. (2014), Assessment of tonotopically organised subdivisions in human auditory cortex using volumetric and surface-based cortical alignments. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1544–1561. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22272
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- VENI research grant 016.096.011 from the Netherlands organisation for scientific research (NWO)
- The Netherlands organisation for health research and development (ZonMw)
- The Heinsius Houbolt Foundation
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22272-sup-0001-SuppFig1.eps||8838K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|hbm22272-sup-0001-SuppFig2.eps||9171K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|hbm22272-sup-0001-SuppFig3.eps||2805K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.