Diffusion weighted imaging of prefrontal cortex in prodromal huntington's disease
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1562–1573, April 2014
How to Cite
Matsui, J. T., Vaidya, J. G., Johnson, H. J., Magnotta, V. A., Long, J. D., Mills, J. A., Lowe, M. J., Sakaie, K. E., Rao, S. M., Smith, M. M. and Paulsen, J. S. (2014), Diffusion weighted imaging of prefrontal cortex in prodromal huntington's disease. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1562–1573. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22273
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Institutes for Health Cognitive and Functional Brain Changes in Preclinical Huntington's Disease (HD) (HD-fMRI). Grant Number: NS054893
- Neurobiological Predictors of Huntington's Disease (PREDICT-HD). Grant Number: NS40068
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NAMIC). Grant Number: EB005149-07
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS040068
- CHDI Foundation, Inc. Grant Number: A3917
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!