Diffusion weighted imaging of prefrontal cortex in prodromal huntington's disease
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1562–1573, April 2014
How to Cite
Matsui, J. T., Vaidya, J. G., Johnson, H. J., Magnotta, V. A., Long, J. D., Mills, J. A., Lowe, M. J., Sakaie, K. E., Rao, S. M., Smith, M. M. and Paulsen, J. S. (2014), Diffusion weighted imaging of prefrontal cortex in prodromal huntington's disease. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1562–1573. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22273
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2012
- National Institutes for Health Cognitive and Functional Brain Changes in Preclinical Huntington's Disease (HD) (HD-fMRI). Grant Number: NS054893
- Neurobiological Predictors of Huntington's Disease (PREDICT-HD). Grant Number: NS40068
- National Alliance for Medical Image Computing (NAMIC). Grant Number: EB005149-07
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS040068
- CHDI Foundation, Inc. Grant Number: A3917
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22273-sup-0001-SuppTables.docx||79K||Supporting Information Tables.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.