Unsupervised classification of major depression using functional connectivity MRI
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1630–1641, April 2014
How to Cite
Zeng, L.-L., Shen, H., Liu, L. and Hu, D. (2014), Unsupervised classification of major depression using functional connectivity MRI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1630–1641. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22278
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CB707802, 2013CB329401
- National High-tech Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA011601
- National Science Foundation of China; Contract grant number: 61003202
- Hunan Provincial Innovation Foundation for Postgraduate. Grant Number: CX2011B015
- Graduate Innovation Fund of National University of Defense Technology. Grant Number: B110304
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.