A framework for the design of flexible cross-talk functions for spatial filtering of EEG/MEG data: DeFleCT
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1642–1653, April 2014
How to Cite
Hauk, O. and Stenroos, M. (2014), A framework for the design of flexible cross-talk functions for spatial filtering of EEG/MEG data: DeFleCT. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1642–1653. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22279
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2012
- Medical Research Council, UK. Grant Numbers: MC_US_A060_0050 (to O.H.), MC-A060-5PR40 (to M.S.)
- Emil Aaltonen Foundation (to M.S.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!