Childhood maltreatment is associated with a sex-dependent functional reorganization of a brain inhibitory control network
Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1654–1667, April 2014
How to Cite
Elton, A., Tripathi, S. P., Mletzko, T., Young, J., Cisler, J. M., James, G. A. and Kilts, C. D. (2014), Childhood maltreatment is associated with a sex-dependent functional reorganization of a brain inhibitory control network. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1654–1667. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22280
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: RO1DA019999
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: UL1RR029884, KL2RR029883
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: T32DA022981
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!