Childhood maltreatment is associated with a sex-dependent functional reorganization of a brain inhibitory control network
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1654–1667, April 2014
How to Cite
Elton, A., Tripathi, S. P., Mletzko, T., Young, J., Cisler, J. M., James, G. A. and Kilts, C. D. (2014), Childhood maltreatment is associated with a sex-dependent functional reorganization of a brain inhibitory control network. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1654–1667. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22280
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2012
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: RO1DA019999
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Numbers: UL1RR029884, KL2RR029883
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: T32DA022981
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.