Grasping with the foot: Goal and motor expertise in action observation
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1750–1760, April 2014
How to Cite
Senna, I., Bolognini, N. and Maravita, A. (2014), Grasping with the foot: Goal and motor expertise in action observation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1750–1760. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22289
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
- University of Milano-Bicocca (FAR) (to N.B. and A.M.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!