Dynamic functional connectomics signatures for characterization and differentiation of PTSD patients
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1761–1778, April 2014
How to Cite
Li, X., Zhu, D., Jiang, X., Jin, C., Zhang, X., Guo, L., Zhang, J., Hu, X., Li, L. and Liu, T. (2014), Dynamic functional connectomics signatures for characterization and differentiation of PTSD patients. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1761–1778. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22290
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: K01 EB 006878, NIH R01 HL087923-03S2, NIH R01 DA033393, NSF CAREER Award IIS-1149260
- University of Georgia start-up research funding
- NWPU Foundation for Fundamental Research
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30830046
- The National 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2009 CB918303
- Georgia Research Alliance and NIH. Grant Number: R01 DA033393
- start-up funding and Sesseel Award from Yale University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22290-sup-0001-SuppFigs.pdf||1321K||Supporting Information Figures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.