Development of insula connectivity between ages 12 and 30 revealed by high angular resolution diffusion imaging
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 1790–1800, April 2014
How to Cite
Dennis, E. L., Jahanshad, N., McMahon, K. L., de Zubicaray, G. I., Martin, N. G., Hickie, I. B., Toga, A. W., Wright, M. J. and Thompson, P. M. (2014), Development of insula connectivity between ages 12 and 30 revealed by high angular resolution diffusion imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1790–1800. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22292
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: R01 HD050735
- National Health and Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Grant Numbers: 486682, 1009064, 389875
- NIH R01. Grant Numbers: EB008432, EB008281, EB007813, P41 RR013642
- NIH Training Grant in Neurobehavioral Genetics. Grant Number: T32MH073526-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!