Anatomical correlates of quality of life: Evidence from voxel-based morphometry
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1834–1846, May 2014
How to Cite
Takeuchi, H., Taki, Y., Nouchi, R., Hashizume, H., Sassa, Y., Sekiguchi, A., Kotozaki, Y., Nakagawa, S., Nagase, T., Miyauchi, C. M. and Kawashima, R. (2014), Anatomical correlates of quality of life: Evidence from voxel-based morphometry. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1834–1846. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22294
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology. Grant Number: KAKENHI 23700306
- JST/RISTEX; JST/CREST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!