Shichun Peng and Phoebe G. Spetsieris contributed equally to this work.
Characterization of disease-related covariance topographies with SSMPCA toolbox: Effects of spatial normalization and PET scanners
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1801–1814, May 2014
How to Cite
Peng, S., Ma, Y., Spetsieris, P. G., Mattis, P., Feigin, A., Dhawan, V. and Eidelberg, D. (2014), Characterization of disease-related covariance topographies with SSMPCA toolbox: Effects of spatial normalization and PET scanners. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1801–1814. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22295
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS R01 35069, RR M01 018535, NS P50 071675
- The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!