Mapping neurotransmitter networks with PET: An example on serotonin and opioid systems
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1875–1884, May 2014
How to Cite
Tuominen, L., Nummenmaa, L., Keltikangas-Järvinen, L., Raitakari, O. and Hietala, J. (2014), Mapping neurotransmitter networks with PET: An example on serotonin and opioid systems. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1875–1884. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22298
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- Academy of Finland
- EVO-Funding (Hospital District of Southwest Finland and Turku City)
- The National Graduate School of Clinical Investigation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!