Mapping neurotransmitter networks with PET: An example on serotonin and opioid systems
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1875–1884, May 2014
How to Cite
Tuominen, L., Nummenmaa, L., Keltikangas-Järvinen, L., Raitakari, O. and Hietala, J. (2014), Mapping neurotransmitter networks with PET: An example on serotonin and opioid systems. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1875–1884. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22298
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2012
- Academy of Finland
- EVO-Funding (Hospital District of Southwest Finland and Turku City)
- The National Graduate School of Clinical Investigation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|hbm22298-sup-0001-SuppFig1.tiff||9135K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.