Anatomical coupling among distributed cortical regions in youth varies as a function of individual differences in vocabulary abilities
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1885–1895, May 2014
How to Cite
Lee, N. R., Raznahan, A., Wallace, G. L., Alexander-Bloch, A., Clasen, L. S., Lerch, J. P. and Giedd, J. N. (2014), Anatomical coupling among distributed cortical regions in youth varies as a function of individual differences in vocabulary abilities. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1885–1895. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22299
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Mental Health (Intramural Research Program)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!