Anatomical coupling among distributed cortical regions in youth varies as a function of individual differences in vocabulary abilities
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1885–1895, May 2014
How to Cite
Lee, N. R., Raznahan, A., Wallace, G. L., Alexander-Bloch, A., Clasen, L. S., Lerch, J. P. and Giedd, J. N. (2014), Anatomical coupling among distributed cortical regions in youth varies as a function of individual differences in vocabulary abilities. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1885–1895. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22299
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2012
- National Institutes of Health, National Institute of Mental Health (Intramural Research Program)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.