Regional variations in vascular density correlate with resting-state and task-evoked blood oxygen level-dependent signal amplitude
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1906–1920, May 2014
How to Cite
Vigneau-Roy, N., Bernier, M., Descoteaux, M. and Whittingstall, K. (2014), Regional variations in vascular density correlate with resting-state and task-evoked blood oxygen level-dependent signal amplitude. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1906–1920. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22301
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- The Canada Research Chair program (CRC)
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- The Ministère du Développement Économique, de l'Innovation et Exportation (MDEIE).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!