Regional variations in vascular density correlate with resting-state and task-evoked blood oxygen level-dependent signal amplitude
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1906–1920, May 2014
How to Cite
Vigneau-Roy, N., Bernier, M., Descoteaux, M. and Whittingstall, K. (2014), Regional variations in vascular density correlate with resting-state and task-evoked blood oxygen level-dependent signal amplitude. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1906–1920. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22301
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
- The Canada Research Chair program (CRC)
- The Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- The Ministère du Développement Économique, de l'Innovation et Exportation (MDEIE).
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.