Mild cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease is associated with a distributed pattern of brain white matter damage
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1921–1929, May 2014
How to Cite
Agosta, F., Canu, E., Stefanova, E., Sarro, L., Tomić, A., Špica, V., Comi, G., Kostić, V. S. and Filippi, M. (2014), Mild cognitive impairment in Parkinson's disease is associated with a distributed pattern of brain white matter damage. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1921–1929. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22302
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2012
- The Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: GR-2009-1577482
- The Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia. Grant Number: 175090
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!