The self and its resting state in consciousness: An investigation of the vegetative state
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 1997–2008, May 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Z., Dai, R., Wu, X., Yang, Z., Liu, D., Hu, J., Gao, L., Tang, W., Mao, Y., Jin, Y., Wu, X., Liu, B., Zhang, Y., Lu, L., Laureys, S., Weng, X. and Northoff, G. (2014), The self and its resting state in consciousness: An investigation of the vegetative state. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 1997–2008. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22308
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2012
- The Canada Institute of Health Research (CIHR), Michael Smith Foundation, Hope of Depression Research Foundation
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) . Grant Number: 31070905
- The National Social Science Foundation . Grant Number: 11AZD119
- The Shanghai Natural Science Foundation . Grant Numbers: 08411952000 , 10ZR1405400
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.