Midlife measurements of white matter microstructure predict subsequent regional white matter atrophy in healthy adults
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
How to Cite
Ly, M., Canu, E., Xu, G., Oh, J., McLaren, D. G., Dowling, N. M., Alexander, A. L., Sager, M. A., Johnson, S. C. and Bendlin, B. B. (2013), Midlife measurements of white matter microstructure predict subsequent regional white matter atrophy in healthy adults. Hum. Brain Mapp.. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22311
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- The National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH R01 AG037639, AG027161, AG021155, P50 AG033514
- A Merit Review Grant from the Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: I01CX000165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!