Sensorimotor-independent prefrontal activity during response inhibition
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 2119–2136, May 2014
How to Cite
Cai, W., Cannistraci, C. J., Gore, J. C. and Leung, H.-C. (2014), Sensorimotor-independent prefrontal activity during response inhibition. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2119–2136. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22315
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: DA023044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!