Abnormalities of cortical thickness, subcortical shapes, and white matter integrity in subcortical vascular cognitive impairment
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 2320–2332, May 2014
How to Cite
Jin Thong, J. Y., Du, J., Ratnarajah, N., Dong, Y., Soon, H. W., Saini, M., Tan, M. Z., Tuan Ta, A., Chen, C. and Qiu, A. (2014), Abnormalities of cortical thickness, subcortical shapes, and white matter integrity in subcortical vascular cognitive impairment. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2320–2332. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22330
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2013
- National Medical Research Council. Grant Number: NMRC/CG/NUHS/2010
- Young Investigator Award at the National University of Singapore. Grant Number: NUSYIA FY10 P07
- National University of Singapore MOE AcRF Tier 1 and Singapore Ministry of Education Academic Research Fund Tier 2. Grant Number: MOE2012-T2-2-13
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!