The genetic and neuroanatomical basis of social dysfunction: Lessons from neurofibromatosis type 1
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 5, pages 2372–2382, May 2014
How to Cite
Pride, N. A., Korgaonkar, M. S., Barton, B., Payne, J. M., Vucic, S. and North, K. N. (2014), The genetic and neuroanatomical basis of social dysfunction: Lessons from neurofibromatosis type 1. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2372–2382. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22334
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2013
- Sherman Fellowship in Neurofibromatosis 1 Research, Australia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!