Shared space, separate processes: Neural activation patterns for auditory description and visual object naming in healthy adults
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2507–2520, June 2014
How to Cite
Hamberger, M. J., Habeck, C. G., Pantazatos, S. P., Williams, A. C. and Hirsch, J. (2014), Shared space, separate processes: Neural activation patterns for auditory description and visual object naming in healthy adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2507–2520. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22345
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health and National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke . Grant Number: R01 NS35140
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering . Grant Number: NIBIB 5R01EB006204-03
- NRSA . Grant Number: F31MH088104-01A1
- U.S. Army . Grant Number: RDECOM-TARDEC W56H2V-04-P-L (JH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!