Shared space, separate processes: Neural activation patterns for auditory description and visual object naming in healthy adults
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2507–2520, June 2014
How to Cite
Hamberger, M. J., Habeck, C. G., Pantazatos, S. P., Williams, A. C. and Hirsch, J. (2014), Shared space, separate processes: Neural activation patterns for auditory description and visual object naming in healthy adults. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2507–2520. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22345
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Health and National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke . Grant Number: R01 NS35140
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering . Grant Number: NIBIB 5R01EB006204-03
- NRSA . Grant Number: F31MH088104-01A1
- U.S. Army . Grant Number: RDECOM-TARDEC W56H2V-04-P-L (JH)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.