Gray and white matter correlates of navigational ability in humans
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2561–2572, June 2014
How to Cite
Wegman, J., Fonteijn, H. M., van Ekert, J., Tyborowska, A., Jansen, C. and Janzen, G. (2014), Gray and white matter correlates of navigational ability in humans. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2561–2572. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22349
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: Vidi Grant No. 452-07-015
- European Commission. Grant Number: ERC Starting Independent Researcher Grant No. 204643.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!