Gray and white matter correlates of navigational ability in humans
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2561–2572, June 2014
How to Cite
Wegman, J., Fonteijn, H. M., van Ekert, J., Tyborowska, A., Jansen, C. and Janzen, G. (2014), Gray and white matter correlates of navigational ability in humans. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2561–2572. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22349
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2012
- the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: Vidi Grant No. 452-07-015
- European Commission. Grant Number: ERC Starting Independent Researcher Grant No. 204643.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.