D.W., W.Q., and Y.L. contributed equally to this work.
Altered resting-state network connectivity in congenital blind
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2573–2581, June 2014
How to Cite
Wang, D., Qin, W., Liu, Y., Zhang, Y., Jiang, T. and Yu, C. (2014), Altered resting-state network connectivity in congenital blind. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2573–2581. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22350
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 program). Grant Number: 2011CB707800
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30870694, 30900476, 81270020
- Graduate Innovation Foundation of Tianjin Medical University. Grant Number: 2010GSI10
- Open Projects Program of National Laboratory of Pattern Recognition.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.