Long-term neurobiological consequences of early postnatal hCMV-infection in former preterms
A Functional MRI Study
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
How to Cite
Dorn, M., Lidzba, K., Bevot, A., Goelz, R., Hauser, T.-K. and Wilke, M. (2013), Long-term neurobiological consequences of early postnatal hCMV-infection in former preterms. Hum. Brain Mapp.. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22352
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft DFG. Grant Number: WI3630/1-1
- European Social Fund and the Ministry of Science and the Arts, Baden-Württemberg. Grant Number: •••
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!