Topological graph kernel on multiple thresholded functional connectivity networks for mild cognitive impairment classification
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
How to Cite
Jie, B., Zhang, D., Wee, C.-Y. and Shen, D. (2013), Topological graph kernel on multiple thresholded functional connectivity networks for mild cognitive impairment classification. Hum. Brain Mapp.. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22353
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EB006733, EB008374, EB009634, AG041721
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20123218110009
- NUAA Fundamental Research. Grant Number: NE2013105; JiangsuSF for Distinguished Young Scholar
- University Natural Science Foundation of Anhui. Grant Number: KJ2013Z095
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.