This article was published online on 13 September 2013. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 20 March 2014.
Topological graph kernel on multiple thresholded functional connectivity networks for mild cognitive impairment classification
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 7, pages 2876–2897, July 2014
How to Cite
Jie, B., Zhang, D., Wee, C.-Y. and Shen, D. (2014), Topological graph kernel on multiple thresholded functional connectivity networks for mild cognitive impairment classification. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2876–2897. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22353
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: EB006733, EB008374, EB009634, AG041721
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20123218110009
- NUAA Fundamental Research. Grant Number: NE2013105
- Jiangsu Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholar. Grant Number: BK20130034
- University Natural Science Foundation of Anhui. Grant Number: KJ2013Z095
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.