Different patterns and development characteristics of processing written logographic characters and alphabetic words: An ALE meta-analysis
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2607–2618, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhu, L., Nie, Y., Chang, C., Gao, J.-H. and Niu, Z. (2014), Different patterns and development characteristics of processing written logographic characters and alphabetic words: An ALE meta-analysis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2607–2618. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22354
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
- National Strategic Basic Research Program (''973'' Program) of the Ministry of Science and Technology of China . Grant Number: 2012CB7207002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!