White matter microstructure correlates of mathematical giftedness and intelligence quotient
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2619–2631, June 2014
How to Cite
Navas-Sánchez, F. J., Alemán-Gómez, Y., Sánchez-Gonzalez, J., Guzmán-De-Villoria, J. A., Franco, C., Robles, O., Arango, C. and Desco, M. (2014), White matter microstructure correlates of mathematical giftedness and intelligence quotient. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2619–2631. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22355
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Fundación Vodafone; Real Academia de Ciencias Exactas, Físicas y Naturales; Programa de Estímulo del Talento Matemático (ESTALMAT); Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness, AMIT Programa CÉNIT; Instituto de Salud Carlos III (PFIS Grant)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!