This article was published online on 23 October 2014. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected 28 February 2014.
Local label learning (LLL) for subcortical structure segmentation: Application to hippocampus segmentation
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2674–2697, June 2014
How to Cite
Hao, Y., Wang, T., Zhang, X., Duan, Y., Yu, C., Jiang, T., Fan, Y. and for the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (2014), Local label learning (LLL) for subcortical structure segmentation: Application to hippocampus segmentation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2674–2697. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22359
- Issue online: 21 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2011CB707801
- Hundred Talents Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30970770, 91132707, 60831004
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) (National Institutes of Health). Grant Number: U01 AG024904
- National Institute on Aging, the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, and through generous contributions from the following: Abbott
- Alzheimer's Association
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation
- Amorfix Life Sciences Ltd
- Bayer HealthCare
- BioClinica, Inc.
- Biogen Idec Inc.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eisai Inc.
- Elan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd and its affiliated company Genentech, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Innogenetics, N.V
- Janssen Alzheimer Immunotherapy Research & Development, LLC
- Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development LLC
- Medpace, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Meso Scale Diagnostics, LLC
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Pfizer Inc; Servier; Synarc Inc.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company
- NIH. Grant Numbers: P30 AG010129, K01 AG030514
- Dana Foundation
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research, Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (available at: www.fnih.org)
- Northern California Institute for Research and Education
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!