Differential developmental trajectories of magnetic susceptibility in human brain gray and white matter over the lifespan
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 35, Issue 6, pages 2698–2713, June 2014
How to Cite
Li, W., Wu, B., Batrachenko, A., Bancroft-Wu, V., Morey, R. A., Shashi, V., Langkammer, C., De Bellis, M. D., Ropele, S., Song, A. W. and Liu, C. (2014), Differential developmental trajectories of magnetic susceptibility in human brain gray and white matter over the lifespan. Hum. Brain Mapp., 35: 2698–2713. doi: 10.1002/hbm.22360
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2013
- The National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R00EB007182, EB009483, NS075017
- The Austrian Science Fund (FWF, project number P23576)
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01 AA021681, K24-DA028773
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!